This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 24, 2013 5:41 AM by jsharma RSS

templated vector layer

Fa Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All, Templated vector layer is not working for me. (I mean the demo apps C15 and C16) The vector layer, customers  doesn't show up. I checked the theme in mapbuilder and it works fine there. Mapviewer: 11.1.1.7.1 OS: Windows 7 SP1 - 64-bit DB: Oracle Release 11.2.0.1.0 32-bit Browser: Chrome,Firefox, IE

• 1. Re: templated vector layer
    jsharma Pro
    Currently Being Moderated

This is a bug in the demo code (not in the parametrized vector layer support). The referenced style (M.SMALL CIRCLE) is missing in the user_sdo_styles view for mvdemo.

The solution is any one of the following:

- Add a style called "M.SMALL CIRCLE"

- Modify the theme definitions to use M.CIRCLE or M.STAR or some other existing style instead.

- Modify the demo code to use one of those (m.circle or m.star) styles instead. To do that add the following lines of code after the VectorLayer is created,

OM.style.StyleStore.getServerSideStyle("mvdemo", "m.circle", {url:baseURL, callback:

function(aStyle){layer.setRenderingStyle(aStyle);}});

after

layer = new OM.layer.VectorLayer("layer1", {def:{type:OM.layer.VectorLayer.TYPE_PREDEFINED,

and click on RUN.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points