I hope this discussion find you help, I'm actually would like to know how can i change filter in Informatica and i don't know what's the interface only what am i know is the Table name.
Need your help (1. how can i find the Interface & how can i change the filter).
Thanks in advance.
If this table is the source:
DAC Client --> Design --> Tables:
1. By Query tool find your table
2. Find DAC Task that your table is "Source for Task"
3. the field Command for Full/Incremental is the Informatica workflow.
3.Open Power Center --> clients --> Informatica Workflow Manager
4.Open the relevant Folder and find you workflow and than session
5. Check Out Session
6. Edit Session:
Mapping -> Sources -> SQ -> SQL Query --> Override query (add your filter)
8. Check In Session
More complex way (right way) is define in the DAC Client your custom Source system parameter
and add it as a filter to Informatica Map that your session is based on
1. Yes: add a filter transformation or add a filter in SQ Transformation
2. The difference between target and source table is
the possibility in case of source table the overwriting SQL (SQ) in Session without changes in Map.
3. You can find more information in "Configuration Guide for Informatica PowerCenter Users
Oracle® Business Intelligence Applicationssed on
Configuration Guide for Informatica PowerCenter Users
but in few words
1. Open the relevant Informatica Map
2. Declare Parameter (Mappings -> Parameter and Variables)
3. Define filter based on (2)
Design -> Source System Parameters:
Add new parameter (same as in Informatica)