3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2013 10:16 AM by 942548 RSS

HRMS Benefits Eligibility

I am trying to locate the flag that indicates whether or not an EE is eligible for benefits. I thought there was an eligibility flag on a table but I am unable to locate it.

• 1. Re: HRMS Benefits Eligibility
          Vigneswar Battu

• 2. Re: HRMS Benefits Eligibility

Thanks Vignesh,

We are creating an interface to a third party system and a business requirement is to  know whether or not and employee is eligible for benefits or not ( Y or N). I need to send over (in the file) a benefits eligibility flag. Is there a flag in the system/tables that displays if an Employee is eligible to enroll into benefits. I believe there was a flag on per_all_assignments_f but I am unable to locate it or maybe I am looking at the wrong table.

Under Benefits Service Center ( US Super HRMS Manager> People>Benefits Service Center) when you query an EE it displays a benefit summary ( bottom right corner) and there are check box that indicate if the EE is benefits eligible. I am wondering where those flags are stored or if there is another way to indicate if an  EE is benefits eligible.

I hope this helps explain what I am looking for.

- IP

• 3. Re: HRMS Benefits Eligibility

Does anyone have an idea the best way to approach this situation?

I am using table BEN_ELIG_PER_F that has a column ELIG_FLAG and I assume this is the best way to capture the information I am looking for unless someone else has a better idea?