Check doc file for timeoutPJC.
Known Issues and Limitations
1. Attempting to run the timeout bean in Forms version 10.1.2.3 or newer results in the following or similar java exception:
at oracle.forms.handler.UICommon.instantiate(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.handler.UICommon.onCreate(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.handler.JavaContainer.onCreate(Unknown Source)
at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.onCreateHandler(Unknown Source)
2. The timeout bean does not appear to work or work correctly when using the Forms applet parameter, separateFrame=true
3. Because the bean registers with the Forms Java Applet and does not spider through all components that are in a Forms canvas, alphanumeric key cannot be recorded if entered into a text field of text area. The reason for this is that key events on text areas and text items are not bubbling up to the upper layers and thus are out of reach for the timeoutPJC. The following keys are captured even if performed on a text item: shift, ctrl, tab, blank, function keys etc. This limitation does not apply for all other Forms widgets like list boxes, buttons etc.
Thanks, I have checked this documentation,
1. My forms version is 10.1.2.0.2
2. It is saying that timeout bean will work fine when separateFrame=true. But in my case it is working fine when separateFrame=false.
Unfortunatly, I don't have a metalink account to see the note mentioned.
There is a bug in that version. You must change TimeoutPJC.java or download new modified and compiled "timeout.jar".
Give me you mail and i will send you a jar file.
Thanks a lot for the help. It worked with the latest timeout.jar.