1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2013 10:38 AM by MobileADFDev RSS

Exception while trying to get the selected value for SelectOne Choice in ADF Mobile

MobileADFDev

I added the below code after coming across this post https://forums.oracle.com/thread/2536419

DCBindingContainer dcBindings = (DCBindingContainer)BindingContext.getCurrent().getCurrentBindingsEntry();

DCIteratorBinding iterBind = (DCIteratorBinding)dcBindings.get("facilitySelectItems");

String attribute = (String)iterBind.getCurrentRow().getAttribute(0);

But Jdeveloper was complaining the class BindingContext was not available and i figured out the jar file adfm.jar was not added to the project. I manually added it from the path C:\JDeveloper11r24\oracle_common\modules\oracle.adf.model_11.1.1\adfm.jar. After i deployed the code to an android emulator i am getting the below Error. Can someone please help?

07-25 13:18:03.812: D/CordovaLog(869): [SEVERE - oracle.adfmf.framework - adf.mf.internal - logError] Request:  {classname: oracle.adfmf.framework.api.Model; method: evaluateMethodExpression; params: [0: #{pageFlowScope.IBCMSearchBean.getSearchParams}][1: ][2: {}][3: ]; } exception:  {message: oracle/adf/model/binding/DCBindingContainer (Unsupported major.minor version 50.0); severity: ERROR; .type: oracle.adfmf.framework.exception.AdfException; .exception: true; }

The maximum compiler version the JDev shows as 1.4. And i am using the JDeveloper version 11.1.2.4.0. JDK version is 1.6.0_24.

1 2 Previous Next