1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 2:38 PM by MR RSS

Data Form Add Member Error

MR

Hello Gurus,

I'm running into an error with data forms that states "An unknown error has occurred in the HsvWebFormGeneratorACM object". The error is occurring when I open the data form in excel and then try to add a member for a billing on R15 (please see script below). The "add member" functionality works just fine when i pull up the data form in the browser.

So far, based on the OTN forums and the Oracle knowledgebase suggestion, I have 1) removed all overrides on the Blank and SCalc rows and 2) removed all the suppression options on the data form.

This data form was built in HFM 11.1.2.0 and we just migrated it to HFM 11.1.2.2.304 during an upgrade. I'm pulling it into excel using Smart View 11.1.2.2.300 (soon to up updated to 11.1.2.2.310).

I would really appreciate all feedback or advice from anyone who has run into this issue before or may know what is causing the issue.

Thank you!

MR

Data Form Script

ReportDescription=
      ReportType=WebForm
      ReportLabel=SGA_Plan
      ReportSecurityClass=[Default]

BackgroundPOV=Y#2012.W#Periodic.V#<Entity Currency>.A#PLAN_SGA_BILLING.I#[ICP None].C2#[None].C3#[None].C4#[None]
      SelectablePOVList=E{MAIN.[Hierarchy]}.I{[Base]}.C1{TTL_CC.[Hierarchy]}

C1=Y#@Cur.S#ForecastSep.P{[Third Generation]}
      C2=Blank
      C3=Y#@Cur(+1).S#Plan.P{[Third Generation]}

R1=Blank,CustomHeaderStyle:font:Bold; color: darkblue,CustomHeader:Base Expenses,Style:background:rgb(20,5,109);
      R2=A{TRAVEL_COST.[Base]}
      R3=A#TRAVEL_COST,CustomHeaderStyle:Background: Light; Font: Bold,Style:Background: Light; Font: Bold
      R4=A{RENT.[Base]}
      R5=A#RENT,CustomHeaderStyle:Background: Light; Font: Bold,Style:Background: Light; Font: Bold
      R6=A{OTHER_COSTS.[Base]}
      R7=A#OTHER_COSTS,CustomHeaderStyle:Background: Light; Font: Bold,Style:Background: Light; Font: Bold
      R8=A{DEPRECIATION.[Base]}
      R9=A#DEPRECIATION,CustomHeaderStyle:Background: Light; Font: Bold,Style:Background: Light; Font: Bold
      R10=SCalc(row(2)+row(4)+row(6)+row(8)),CustomHeader:Check Sum,Style:Background-color: darkgreen; color: white; font-weight: bold
      R12=Blank
      R13=Blank,CustomHeaderStyle:font:Bold; color: darkblue,CustomHeader:Variable Compensation,Style:background:rgb(20,5,109);
      R14=Blank
      R15=A#PLAN_SGA_BILLING.I#10000,AddMember:I{[Base]}
      R16=Blank

FormRowHeight=16 px
      FormInputBoxLength=20
      FormRowHeaderPercentage=30
      FormCellTextInputBoxLength=20

PrintNumRowsPerPage=20
      PrintNumDataColsPerPage=6
      PrintRepeatHeadersOnAllPages=True

CalcByRow=True
      LineItemDetailSinglePeriod=True

ShowLabels=True

SuppressRowHeaderRepeats=False
      SuppressColHeaderRepeats=False
      SuppressInvalidRows=false
      SuppressNoDataRows=false

• 1. Re: Data Form Add Member Error
          MR

The only way I was able to get the add member functionality to work was to create a fake "add member" row as the first row of the data form. I pulled a higher level account to attribute the ICP add member to it, but put in an override so no data would pull through. Even if I put in a blank row before this fake add member row, the rest of the legitimate add member functionality did not work right. My new script looks as follows:

ReportDescription=
          ReportType=WebForm
          ReportLabel=SGA_Plan
          ReportSecurityClass=[Default]

BackgroundPOV=Y#2012.W#Periodic.V#<Entity Currency>.A#PLAN_SGA_BILLING.I#[ICP None].C4#[None]
          SelectablePOVList=E{MAIN.[Hierarchy]}.I{[Base]}.C1{TTL_CC.[Hierarchy]}C1=Y#@Cur.S#ForecastSep.P{[Third Generation]}
          C2=Blank
          C3=Y#@Cur(+1).S#Plan.P{[Third Generation]}

R1=A#SGAEXP.I#[ICP None],Override(1,1,A#[None].I#[ICP None].V#<Entity Currency>.C1#[None].C2#[None].C3#[None]),CustomHeaderStyle:font:Bold; color: darkblue,CustomHeader:Base Expenses,Style:background:rgb(20,5,109);,NoSuppress,AddMember:I{[Base]}

R2=A{TRAVEL_COST.[Base]}

R3=A#TRAVEL_COST,CustomHeaderStyle:Background: Light; Font: Bold,Style:Background: Light; Font: Bold

Update 10/18/2013: This issue disappeared once we applied PSU 305 to our 11.1.2.2 environment.