4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2013 12:05 PM by Javier Ductor

oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25002: Definition oracle.webcenter.search.model.DataControls of type null is not found.

Javier Ductor

Hi experts,

I am trying to deploy a new version of a WC Portal application and when the deployment finishes successfully I cannot see the web page. The error is:

Error 500--Internal Server Error

oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25002: Definition oracle.webcenter.search.model.DataControls of type null is not found.

at oracle.jbo.mom.DefinitionManager.findDefObjectUsingMetadataObject(DefinitionManager.java:2772)

at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCDataControlConfigDef.findDefObject(DCDataControlConfigDef.java:32)

Checking the output log I can see:

<Jul 29, 2013 2:47:21 PM CEST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101020> <[ServletContext@667149283[app:<App_name> module:<Module> path:/<Path> spec-version:2.5 version:V4.0]] Servlet failed with Exception

at oracle.jbo.mom.DefinitionManager.findDefObjectUsingMetadataObject(DefinitionManager.java:2772)

at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCDataControlConfigDef.findDefObject(DCDataControlConfigDef.java:32)

at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCDataControlDef.findDefObject(DCDataControlDef.java:377)

at oracle.adf.model.binding.DCDataControlReference.<init>(DCDataControlReference.java:55)

at oracle.jbo.uicli.mom.JUApplicationDefImpl.loadDataControlUsage(JUApplicationDefImpl.java:1137)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: oracle.mds.core.MetadataNotFoundException: MDS-00013: no metadata found for metadata object "/oracle/webcenter/search/model/DataControls.dcx"

I have checked similar errors in the forums and tried the solutions purposed but with no success. I do not understand why the application is looking for the DataControls.dcx file inside a standard WC Search library.

Any help would be much appreciated.