1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2013 12:03 PM by Vik Kumar RSS

Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace

Sébastien

Hi,

I am following the youtube video "How To Customize An Existing VO Query" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0TVBIr2GNU&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL1ZiAfFIniZfMEtzz0VoAQPULT1SO3fOi) and i'm facing a problem during the import of the Data Control in my Project (i want to import PersonSearchAMDataControl to modify the person search).

When I add this Data Control to my project it is not added to the available Data Controls of my project (but the library seems to be added). I have restarted JDeveloper but without any progress. I have look at this blog article, https://blogs.oracle.com/fadevrel/entry/add_adf_library_to_fusion, but it follows the steps I've done.

Do you have any suggestions for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Sébastien

• 1. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
          Pawankumar630817-Oracle

Please check following:-

1.You have deployed the jar after you have modified the query and the jar file is generated

2.Your reference jar is appearing in library and class paths in the project properties

• 2. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
            Sébastien

Hi,

1. I haven't deployed any jar because i can't modified the query (because the data control is not available in my project).

2. The corresponging jar, AdfHcmPeopleSearchProtectedModel, is in my project properties : http://s21.postimg.org/uphdaitg7/ADF_librairies.jpg (due to the "Add to Project" done on the Data Control)

Thanks,

Sébastien

• 3. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
              Sébastien

Hi,

Finally i was able to import the data control and edit the view criteria (PersonSearchVOCriteria of PersonSearchVO). I've changed some operators from equal to startswith.

I've deployed this change as a .mar in my sandbox (and it's confirmed when i browse it) but the research seems to not have changed.

Any suggestions for that point?

Sébastien

• 4. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                Vik Kumar

Hi

Did you try running your page in the integrated WLS first before deploying to sandbox?

Also I am curious to know how you were able to import the data control?

There would be a  PersonSearchVO.xml.xml file in your workspace as a result of customizing PersonSearchVOCriteria. Can you please attach that one as well?

• 5. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                  Sébastien

Hi Vik,

Thanks for your time and answer.

I tried to run this modification dropping the PersonSearchFlow into an empty JSF page that I run but without success (http://www.filehostfree.com/?d=520490281). What's the entry point to locally test a jsf fragment or a customized flow? Is "dropping the flow in an empty page" a good solution? In the past i successfully locally test a customized jsf page but not a customized data control or flow.

You are right. I have a PersonSearchVO.xml.xml file in my workspace (http://www.filehostfree.com/?d=520490291). I am able to deploy it to my sandbox with JDeveloper. It's confirm by the "Sandbox Details" available in Fusion Applications.

What's the best way to share files with you? I haven't find any option for that on that forum.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,

Sébastien

• 6. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                    Pawankumar630817-Oracle

For the error while running page locally, you can try this:-

The log file shows that oracle.apps.common.resource library is not available in the integrated server. If you check in the integrated server console under Deployments, this library must be in 'Active' state otherwise it shows the error which you are seeing here. You can comment following tag in the weblogic-application.xml file under Application Resources-> Descriptors -> META-INF

<library-ref>

<library-name>oracle.apps.common.resource</library-name>

</library-ref>

The page should run after that. You can revert the change after your testing.

Other option is:- Deploy the oracle.apps.common.resource.ear in weblogic console as mentioned in this document.

• 7. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                      Vik Kumar

Hi Sébastien

No dropping on a jsf/jspx page to test customizations locally is not the right solution. You should actually looks for the workarea (jspx) page and add it to the customization workspace and then run it. You can find the name of the workarea page by running the application. It should be in the url. Please follow our blog post on finding application artifacts https://blogs.oracle.com/fadevrel/entry/finding_code_artifacts_for_customization

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards!

Vik

• 8. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                        Sébastien

Hi,

I have deployed the oracle.apps.common.resource.ear in my local weblogic. Do I also have to deploy the EarHcmCore.ear?

Vik, I've tried to run localy the PersonSearch.jspx page but without success. I faced a "ModuleException: Unmarshaller" (https://forums.oracle.com/message/10875161#10875161) then a "Bean already exists" error and after that a spring library missing and a HcmCore reference missing ... When I run PersonSearch.jspx localy it takes a lots of time and displays "oracle.secutiry.jps.internal.core.datastore.cml.XmlDataStore unsync_refresh" messages during more than 10 minutes.

I have modified my View Criteria (remove one of the required="SelectivelyRequired") and deployed it into my Sandbox but the search screen does not reflect this change. How to be sure that this customization is loaded? Is there a sandbox log in the HCM architecture?

Thanks and Regards,

Sébastien

• 9. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                          Vik Kumar

Hi

Let's focus on things one by one. You should be able to test the customizations locally and for that you should be able to run the PersonSearch.jspx locally.

No, you don't need to deploy the EarHcmCore.ear in your integrated WLS.

I am not clear what finally happened to your running of PersonSearch.jspx in the integrated WLS? If you hit an error then can you please post the stack trace?

Being able to run the page locally and test the customization would be greatly helpful in debugging the problems faster.

Regarding testing in sandbox try the simplest change first like changing the label of a field. As it's easier to observe in UI.

Vik

• 10. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                            Sébastien

Hi Vik,

Many thanks for your time.

Concerning the sandbox, I am able to deploy changes in pages and also to add my task flows in an existing page.

When I ran PersonSearch.jspx in my integrated WLS I had a "ModuleException: Unmarshaller". I fixed this issue following this post : https://forums.oracle.com/message/10875161#10875161.

After that I had this exception :

weblogic.utils.AssertionError: ***** ASSERTION FAILED *****[ The following exception is thrown during loading class org.springframework.jee.spi.PitchforkUtilsImpl:  ]
                            at weblogic.j2ee.injection.PitchforkContext.getTargetClass(PitchforkContext.java:81)
                            at weblogic.j2ee.injection.PitchforkContext.getPitchforkUtils(PitchforkContext.java:57)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebComponentContributor.<init>(WebComponentContributor.java:73)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.processAnnotations(WebAppServletContext.java:1385)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.<init>(WebAppServletContext.java:449)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.<init>(WebAppServletContext.java:493)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.loadWebApp(HttpServer.java:418)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.registerWebApp(WebAppModule.java:972)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.prepare(WebAppModule.java:382)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.prepare(ScopedModuleDriver.java:176)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:517)
                            at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:159)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:45)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:613)
                            at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:184)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:58)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:154)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppDeployment.prepare(AppDeployment.java:141)
                            at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doPrepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:39)
                            at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter.prepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:191)
                            at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$1.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:21)
                            at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(ConfiguredDeployments.java:240)
                            at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.prepare(ConfiguredDeployments.java:165)
                            at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredDeployments.java:122)
                            at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:180)
                            at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:96)
                            at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)
                            at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:528)
                            at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
                            at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)
                            Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.jee.spi.PitchforkUtilsImpl
                            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
                            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
                            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:305)
                            at
                            sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
                            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:246)
                            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
                            at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
                            at weblogic.j2ee.injection.PitchforkContext.getTargetClass(PitchforkContext.java:77)
                            ... 33 more
                            <
                            Aug 13, 2013 8:54:52 AM CEST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application 'HcmCoreCustomizationApp [Version=V2.0]' due to error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.jee.spi.PitchforkUtilsImpl.
                            java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.jee.spi.PitchforkUtilsImpl
                            at
                            Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
                            Caused By: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.jee.spi.PitchforkUtilsImpl
                            at

For this issue I comments the following line in weblogic-application.xml: <component-factory-class-name>org.springframework.jee.interfaces.SpringComponentFactory</component-factory-class-name>. Is this a good solution?

It takes more than 30 minutes to give me a response when I ran PersonSearch.jspx. The WLS seems to handle my system-jazn-data.xml during all this time and logs each seconds "Aug 13, 2013 9:25:59 AM oracle.security.jps.internal.core.datastore.xml.XmlDataStore unsync_refresh" "WARNING JPS-00114". At the end I got this error message:

<BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack> <contextInitialized> oracle/apps/crmCommon/notes/flex/noteDff/applicationModule/common/bc4j.xcfg: MDS-01702: The method getBean() is not valid for metadata object /oracle/apps/crmCommon/notes/flex/noteDff/applicationModule/common/bc4j.xcfg - it is allowed on only bean metadata objects.
                            [...]

<ADFContext> <getCurrent> Automatically initializing a DefaultContext for getCurrent.
                            Caller should ensure that a DefaultContext is proper for this use.
                            Memory leaks and/or unexpected behaviour may occur if the automatic initialization is performed improperly.
                            This message may be avoided by performing initADFContext before using getCurrent().
                            For more information please enable logging for oracle.adf.share.ADFContext at FINEST level.
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named GallerySearchPortlet specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of displayImage but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named GallerySearchPortlet specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of searchCriteria but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named GallerySearchPortlet specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of searchMode but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named GallerySearchPortlet specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of query but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named GallerySearchPortlet specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of actionsMenuBean but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named HcmCore_GallerySearchPortletTF specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of displayImage but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named HcmCore_GallerySearchPortletTF specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of searchCriteria but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named HcmCore_GallerySearchPortletTF specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of searchMode but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named HcmCore_GallerySearchPortletTF specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of query but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            <PortletContainerLogger> <logSupportedPRPDefinitionNotFound> ERROR: In hcmCore/WEB-INF/portlet.xml the portlet named HcmCore_GallerySearchPortletTF specifies a supported-public-render-parameter of actionsMenuBean but no public render parameter with that identifier is specified in a public-render-parameter definition!
                            TaskFlow Registration: IntegratwTaskFlowWithTask.registerTaskFlowWithTask - begin
                            <
                            Aug 13, 2013 9:51:54 AM CEST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet: "IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "hcmCore".
                            java.lang.NullPointerException
                            at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.client.worklist.servlet.IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask.registerTaskFlowWithTask(IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask.java:177)
                            at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.client.worklist.servlet.IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask.init(IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask.java:132)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)
                            at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                            at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
                            >
                            INFO: Found persistence provider "org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider". OpenJPA will not be used.
                            <ReferenceStoreHelper> <getReferencesMapEx> Incomplete connection reference object for connection:AtkRPSoapConn
                            <ReferenceStoreHelper> <getReferencesMapEx> Incomplete connection reference object for connection:BIPresentationServer
                            <BPELConnectionUtil> <getWorklistConnections> The Worklist service does not have a ConnectionName configuration entry in adf-config.xml that maps to a BPELConnection in connections.xml, therefore the Worklist service was not configured for this application.
                            <ADFContext> <getCurrent> Automatically initializing a DefaultContext for getCurrent.
                            Caller should ensure that a DefaultContext is proper for this use.
                            Memory leaks and/or unexpected behaviour may occur if the automatic initialization is performed improperly.
                            This message may be avoided by performing initADFContext before using getCurrent().
                            For more information please enable logging for oracle.adf.share.ADFContext at FINEST level.
                            <
                            Aug 13, 2013 9:52:23 AM CEST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure occurred in the execution of deployment request with ID '1376378039365' for task '0'. Error is: 'weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101216]Servlet: "IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "hcmCore".
                            at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.client.worklist.servlet.IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask.registerTaskFlowWithTask(IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask.java:177)
                            at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.client.worklist.servlet.IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask.init(IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask.java:132)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)
                            at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:539)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1985)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1959)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1878)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:3153)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1508)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:482)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:425)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:119)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.start(ScopedModuleDriver.java:200)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:247)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:425)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:119)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.StartModulesFlow.activate(StartModulesFlow.java:27)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$2.next(BaseDeployment.java:636)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:205)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.activate(EarDeployment.java:58)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStateChecker.java:161)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContainerInvoker.java:79)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.activate(AbstractOperation.java:569)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.activateDeployment(ActivateOperation.java:150)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doCommit(ActivateOperation.java:116)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.commit(AbstractOperation.java:323)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentCommit(DeploymentManager.java:844)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.activateDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1253)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleCommit(DeploymentManager.java:440)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.commit(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:163)
                            at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doCommitCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:195)
                            at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$100(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:13)
                            at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$2.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:68)
                            at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:528)
                            '
                            weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101216]Servlet: "IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "hcmCore".
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:539)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1985)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1959)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1878)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:3153)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.start(ScopedModuleDriver.java:200)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:247)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.flow.StartModulesFlow.activate(StartModulesFlow.java:27)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:205)
                            at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStateChecker.java:161)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContainerInvoker.java:79)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.activate(AbstractOperation.java:569)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.activateDeployment(ActivateOperation.java:150)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doCommit(ActivateOperation.java:116)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.commit(AbstractOperation.java:323)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentCommit(DeploymentManager.java:844)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.activateDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1253)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleCommit(DeploymentManager.java:440)
                            at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.commit(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:163)
                            at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doCommitCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:195)
                            at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$100(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:13)
                            at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$2.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:68)
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1510)
                            Caused By: java.lang.NullPointerException
                            >
                            <
                            Aug 13, 2013 9:52:23 AM CEST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149202> <Encountered an exception while attempting to commit the 1 task for the application 'HcmCoreCustomizationApp [Version=V2.0]'.>
                            <
                            Aug 13, 2013 9:52:23 AM CEST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> <Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for application 'HcmCoreCustomizationApp [Version=V2.0]'.>
                            <
                            Aug 13, 2013 9:52:23 AM CEST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack trace for message 149004
                            weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101216]Servlet: "IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "hcmCore".
                            at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1510)
                            Caused By: java.lang.NullPointerException
                            >
                            [09:52:23 AM] ####  Deployment incomplete.  ####
                            [09:52:23 AM] Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)

Regards,

Sébastien

• 11. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                              Vik Kumar

Hi

It's a known bug which is already fixed internally. To help you to get through this please provide me your JDeveloper version.

Thanks

Vik

• 12. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                                Sébastien

Hi Vik,

My JDeveloper version is "Studio Edition Version 11.1.1.6.4".

The build is JDEVADAF_11.1.1.6.4_GENERIC_121114.2254.6391.

Regards,

Sébastien

• 13. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                                  Sébastien

Hi Vik,

Any news on this bug regarding my JDeveloper version?

Regards,

Sébastien

• 14. Re: Customization of person search / Add ADF library to Fusion Applications Workspace
                                    Vik Kumar

I am sorry for the delay.

On Commenting below do you see any reference specific to PitchFork in the weblogic-application.xml. If yes then comment that one. Else below is fine.

<component-factory-class-name>org.springframework.jee.interfaces.SpringComponentFactory</component-factory-class-name>

For the another exception go to web.xml and comment the servlet entry IntegrateTaskFlowWithTask and you should be good to go. Please google for such errors in future to speed up your development.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Vik

1 2 Previous Next