1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 14, 2013 12:27 AM by user5449239 RSS

CWB FF rounding rule

user5449239

Hi,

Was writing a rounding fast formula(ff) for compensation workbench and attached it to the activity type "CWB Worksheet Amount". I have also writen a ff to default the amount in this activity type. When I participate the plan the initial value populated is rounded correctly. When I overwrite the initial value by keying it in,  the rounding does not seem to pickup the new value to round it. Is this the correct behaviour for rounding rule ? Is there a way to make it so that when ever we key in a value it will automatically round it ? Using one of the existing rounding "nerest 10 "  for testing, when ever I key in a new value it get rounded.

The customise ff i created it to round it up monthly in and annual salary.

rgd

• 1. Re: CWB FF rounding rule
          user5449239

Any one experience this or any pointers ? Any

Basically wrote a fast formula (type round), attach to the worksheet amount . The ff is suppose to round the amount. Add some debug code into the ff and the only time this FF was run is when I participate the compensation workbench. It does not get executed when we change the work sheet amount manually. If i attached thoes build in rounding (without the FF) when ever i change the amount it will dynamically change it to the rounded amount everytime i change it.

rgd