Did you try it with the managed ODP.NET version released with ODAC 12c? It has a number of bug fixes added since the DB 12c release. I didn't see any bugs fixed specifically related to this issue, but it's possible this issue could have been addressed without a bug being filed.
Hi Alex, a colleague of mine experienced this bug my first suggestion was to update the assembly with one from newly released odp.net.
By the way I didn't know that array binding works with select statement.
Actually today after few tests, I found out that this didn't works correctly in unmaged client.
You could bind an array to variable in select, the client does not give you an exception but the result is not correct.
I tried where col = :1 and col in (:1) but actually only one value from array is taken.
My collegue should change his code .