1 2 3 Previous Next 40 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2013 5:38 AM by user444732

Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.

user444732

Hi,

I've  2 pages in this CUSTOMIZATION and the 2nd page has got fields which in turn have LOV's.

The query behind the LOV is sitting in the  XML file and as an amendment to this query it  needs some dynamic values

I've got to a stage where in the CO of the 2nd page  I've trapped the values using getparameters.

But how do I pass this value from the 2nd page  to the  XML FILE .

Thanks

regis

• 1. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
          Shddn

HI,

Can you please clear your requirement. The queries of LOV are stored in CDATA section of view object XML. Do you need to pass additional where clause to this query. if it's in different page, please create some hidden form fields in you first page. Make  LOV mapping to return value from LOV to these form fields. Now before moving to next page, take these values of form fields in a HashMap. Use setForwardURL function taking this map to take these values to next page. in PR of next page controller, set the value of the map to hidden form fields again in next page. Now use these hidden form fields as criteria item for LOV in next page.

Regards

Shobhit S

• 2. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
            user444732

Shobhit thanks.

We want to change the query in the CDATA section of the XMl file wherein the query will need a dynamic value of the employee_number.  The employee_number although a field in the 1st .pg page is trapped in the 2nd page using getParameter.

The field with lov i.e grade field is on this 2nd page.

Can you please explain me step by step. i.e how do I go about it.  The existing files for this field from the previous version are GradeLovAMImpl  , GradeLovVO , ,GradeLovAM.

The field as such is not on a different page but when you click on the LOV  a new screen opens up  showing the search page for that field.  This query which sits underneath the search button needs to change.

Thanks

Regis

• 3. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
              Shddn

Hi Regis,

I am still not absolutely sure of your requirement. As far as I could
              understand, you need to restrict the LOV query with employee number which is
              there in your base page.

to achieve this

a) First check if employee number is in select clause of lov query or not.
              If not add in select clause.

b) Create additional Item in LOV table and add employee Number. Please make
              sure you add view instance and view attribute to this item which is view
              instance of lov table

c) Now create a LOV mapping , with LOV item as newly created employee number
              and criteria item as employee number in your base page.

d) If it's a standard page, you need to do this all programmatically or
              using personalization.

Regards

Shobhit S.

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                user444732

Hi,

I did what you said and when I clicked on Rebuild I got no errors but when I clicked on Run I get loads of errors  .  The compiler or the Message tab doesn't show what errors they are.

I worked backwards to find out exactly where the error is and found that even after removing these errors I get the same problem.  On Rebuilt no errors and and on  Run I get loads of errors with the compiler not showing any particular error.

Please can you advise.

Thanks

Regis

• 5. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                  user444732

HI,

I meant even after removing my changes I get the same errors.  Can't figure out , for the life of me,  why it is so.

Thanks

Regis

• 6. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                    user444732

Hi Shobhit, -  ( A bit of deviation from my previous update)

Based on the work that I've done in the last few hours on working thro' the various files on JDEVELOPER , I could see that the employeenumber is available when I try to do lov mapping within the XML page.

Now since I only want to change the where clause of the query can I use it directly within the sql as :-

select peg.name

from per_grades peg

,per_grade_definitions  pgd

where pgd.grade_definition_id  = peg.grade_definition_id

and substr(pgd.segment1 , -3, 3)  = (

select substr(pgd1.segment1 , -3, 3)

from  per_grade_definitions  pgd1 , per_grades  peg1 , per_all_assignments_f paf1

where pgd1.grade_definition_id  = peg1.grade_definition_id

and   paf1.grade_id  = peg1.grade_id

and   paf1.assignment_number =EmployeeNumber

and   trunc(sysdate) between trunc(effective_start_date) and trunc(effective_end_date) )

-------------------------------------

The EmployeeNumber field as I can see in the lovmapping , on jdeveloper ,  is now used in the xml of "xxxGradeLovVO.xml"  .

I've put this change in the file on the server and asked the DBA to bounce.  Hope ...? will this work.

Thanks

Regis

• 7. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                      Shddn

Hi Regis

Can you please share errors you are getting ?

Regards

Shobhit S

• 8. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                        user444732

Shobhit,

As per my update on Aug 19, 2013 1:18 PM  (GMT) , I've  discontinued looking at creation of a new LOV item and Lov Mapping since I just wanted an employeenumber in my where clause and not in the select clause.  The errors where when i was I was trying to run the page from jdeveloper.

Now I'm not doing that but  have only updated the query in the "xxxGradeLovVO.xml"   as per my previous update.  Wondering. whether that would be the way forward.

Thanks

Regis.

• 9. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                          Shddn

Hi Regis

I guess you must be knowing that BC4J executes View Object Query by taking all the query in an inner query and passing external bind variables or where clause. Just imagine how it would be able to pass where clause with employee number without it being there in select clause

Also Lov can have only one criteria item for one lov item

So you must have empnum in your select clause and lov item

Regards

Shobhit S

• 10. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                            user444732

Shobhit,

Thanks.  You are right.

I will create empnum in select and lov item  , lov mapping but since I don't want it to be displayed I'm making it rendered false.

It was just when I was trying to Run the page from jdeveloper it was giving me errors without any hints.  The rebuild was fine (no errors).

I don't know how to add a file in here - hence I'm copy pasting it from the compiler log   .  Thanks Regis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project: C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\Project1\Project1.jpr

C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\server\TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl.java

Error(2,8): OAViewRowImpl not found

Error(34,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(43,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(52,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(61,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(70,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(79,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(88,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(97,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(106,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(115,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(124,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(133,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(142,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(151,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, oracle.jbo.domain.Number) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAsgDetailsVORowImpl

Error(174,22): method getAttrInvokeAccessor(int, oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl) not found in class java.lang.Object

Error(205,15): method setAttrInvokeAccessor(int, java.lang.Object, oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl) not found in class java.lang.Object

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\lov\server\TDAGradeLovAMImpl.java

Error(2,8): OAApplicationModuleImpl not found

Error(23,31): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAGradeLovAMImpl

Error(32,5): method launchTester(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAGradeLovAMImpl

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\lov\server\TDAReasonLovVOImpl.java

Error(2,8): OAViewObjectImpl not found

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\server\TDATempDutyVORowImpl.java

Error(38,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(47,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, oracle.jbo.domain.Number) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(56,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(65,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(74,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(83,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(92,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(101,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(110,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(119,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(128,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(137,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(146,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(155,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(164,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(173,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(182,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(191,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(200,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(209,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(240,22): method getAttrInvokeAccessor(int, oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl) not found in class java.lang.Object

Error(283,15): method setAttrInvokeAccessor(int, java.lang.Object, oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl) not found in class java.lang.Object

Error(294,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

Error(303,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, oracle.jbo.domain.Number) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDATempDutyVORowImpl

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\server\TDARequestAMImpl.java

Error(4,8): OAFwkConstants not found

Error(5,8): OAViewObject not found

Error(6,8): OADBTransaction not found

Error(51,5): method launchTester(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(64,33): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(76,29): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(78,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(81,74): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(95,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(98,46): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(114,30): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(145,29): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(147,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(150,83): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(218,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(221,43): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(267,29): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(269,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(272,42): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(278,7): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(294,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(297,43): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(346,29): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(348,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(351,42): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(357,7): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestAMImpl

Error(374,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(377,43): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\webui\TDAInformationCO.java

Error(9,8): VersionInfo not found

Error(10,8): OAControllerImpl not found

Error(11,8): OAPageContext not found

Error(12,8): OAWebBean not found

Error(13,8): OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(14,8): OADialogPage not found

Error(16,8): OAApplicationModule not found

Error(17,8): OAException not found

Error(39,9): identifier VersionInfo not found

Error(50,39): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(55,9): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(104,49): identifier OAException not found

Error(108,39): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(113,9): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(127,39): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(132,9): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(173,9): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(178,9): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(209,37): identifier OAException not found

Error(227,39): identifier OAException not found

Error(261,13): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(266,13): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(289,9): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(294,9): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(303,41): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(306,54): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(331,37): identifier OAException not found

Error(350,39): identifier OAException not found

Error(365,13): identifier OAException not found

Error(428,41): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(431,85): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(461,33): identifier OAException not found

Error(474,39): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(479,9): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(498,41): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(501,42): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(541,41): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(544,41): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(569,42): identifier OAException not found

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\webui\TDARequestCO.java

Error(37,9): identifier VersionInfo not found

Error(48,39): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(53,9): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(100,39): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(105,9): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(142,9): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(147,9): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(216,13): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(221,13): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(293,13): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(298,13): identifier OAWebBeanConstants not found

Error(336,42): identifier OAException not found

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\lov\server\TDAContinuousHalfDayLovAMImpl.java

Error(23,43): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAContinuousHalfDayLovAMImpl

Error(32,5): method launchTester(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAContinuousHalfDayLovAMImpl

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\lov\server\TDAReasonLovAMImpl.java

Error(23,32): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAReasonLovAMImpl

Error(32,5): method launchTester(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAReasonLovAMImpl

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\server\TDAAssignmentVORowImpl.java

Error(34,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(43,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(52,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(61,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(70,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(79,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(88,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(97,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(106,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(115,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(124,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(133,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(156,22): method getAttrInvokeAccessor(int, oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl) not found in class java.lang.Object

Error(187,15): method setAttrInvokeAccessor(int, java.lang.Object, oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl) not found in class java.lang.Object

Error(198,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

Error(207,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, oracle.jbo.domain.Number) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAAssignmentVORowImpl

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\server\TDARequestVORowImpl.java

Error(36,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(45,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(54,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(63,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(72,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(81,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(90,18): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(99,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, oracle.jbo.domain.Date) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(108,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(117,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(126,18): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(135,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, oracle.jbo.domain.Date) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(144,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(153,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(162,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(171,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(180,20): method getAttributeInternal(int) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(189,5): method setAttributeInternal(int, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDARequestVORowImpl

Error(216,22): method getAttrInvokeAccessor(int, oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl) not found in class java.lang.Object

Error(253,15): method setAttrInvokeAccessor(int, java.lang.Object, oracle.jbo.server.AttributeDefImpl) not found in class java.lang.Object

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\server\TDAInformationAMImpl.java

Error(50,5): method launchTester(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAInformationAMImpl

Error(63,33): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAInformationAMImpl

Error(75,29): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAInformationAMImpl

Error(77,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(80,74): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(94,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(97,46): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(113,31): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAInformationAMImpl

Error(125,29): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAInformationAMImpl

Error(127,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(130,72): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(146,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(149,44): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(165,29): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAInformationAMImpl

Error(167,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(170,47): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(186,35): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(189,85): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(237,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(240,48): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(268,29): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAInformationAMImpl

Error(270,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(273,42): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(279,7): method getOADBTransaction() not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.server.TDAInformationAMImpl

Error(289,33): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

Error(292,43): identifier OAFwkConstants not found

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\lov\server\TDAEndDateHalfDayLovAMImpl.java

Error(23,40): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAEndDateHalfDayLovAMImpl

Error(32,5): method launchTester(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAEndDateHalfDayLovAMImpl

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\tda\lov\server\TDAStartDateHalfDayLovAMImpl.java

Error(23,5): method launchTester(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAStartDateHalfDayLovAMImpl

Error(32,42): method findViewObject(java.lang.String) not found in class xxcmc.oracle.apps.per.ss.tda.lov.server.TDAStartDateHalfDayLovAMImpl

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\mgr\webui\ManagerResultsPG.xml

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Additional Text" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.ManagerVO1.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol31.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol30.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol29.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol28.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol27.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol26.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol25.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol24.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol23.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol22.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol21.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol20.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol19.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol18.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol17.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol16.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol15.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol14.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol13.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol12.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol11.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol10.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol9.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol8.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol7.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol6.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol5.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol4.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol3.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol2.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.DateCol1.   

Warning: For search region "/xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.ManagerVO1", the search does not have any required search criteria, and blind queries are not allowed. Please ensure that the underlying query is performant, or designate at least one search criteria item as "Selective Search Criteria" or the "Required" property is set to yes.    

Warning: Conflict property values on component "/xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/mgr/webui/ManagerResultsPG.QueryRN": "Initial Panel" is set to "simple", but "Include Simple Panel" is set to "false".

C:\Documents and Settings\regem\My Documents\Jdev-OAF\jdevhome\jdev\myprojects\xxcmc\oracle\apps\per\ss\webui\HoursResultsPG.xml

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol31.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol30.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol29.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol28.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol27.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol26.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol25.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol24.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol23.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol22.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol21.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol20.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol19.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol18.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol17.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol16.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol15.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol14.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol13.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol12.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol11.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol10.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol9.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol8.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol7.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol6.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol5.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol4.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol3.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol2.   

Warning: Some required properties are not set on the document. Please set "Prompt" on component /xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.DateCol1.   

Warning: For search region "/xxcmc/oracle/apps/per/ss/webui/HoursResultsPG.ActualHoursVO1", the search does not have any required search criteria, and blind queries are not allowed. Please ensure that the underlying query is performant, or designate at least one search criteria item as "Selective Search Criteria" or the "Required" property is set to yes.

• 11. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                              Shddn

Oh God.. these are lot;s of error.

Are you creating proper OAF workspace and project ? which version of Jdeveloper are you using

Regards

Shobhit S

• 12. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                                user444732

Hi Shobhit,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using 10.1.3.3.0 jdeveloper on R12.1.3 .  I've created a Workspace and a blank project and added contents to it using the project properties.

The homepage.xml  under Toolbox jws / tutorial project works fine - like a charm.

Thanks

Regis

• 13. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                                  Shddn

Hi Regis

You should create a OAF workspace and project and add your files. Not blank project

Reagrds

Shobhit S

1 person found this helpful
                                  • 14. Re: Passing values from a CO of a page to the xml file of a field having LOV.
                                    user444732

Hi Shobhit,

I've tried all sorts

1) Created workspace (jws) and and added new OA project , 

2) created workspace (jws) and added new project

3) created workspace (jws) and added new empty project  .  I still get the same errors while trying to run from jdeveloper. The rebuild works fine.

i've gone to project properties -> project content and added the files needed.

Is this not correct. ?

Thanks

Regis

1 2 3 Previous Next