1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 17, 2013 6:35 AM by Timo Hahn RSS

JBO-25221: Not supported Operation:bindings.ViewIterator.currentRow.somemethod()

BAO.SZ

In jdev 12c,
      I create a method in a VO's RowImpl java, and exposed it to data control, and drag and drop it into a jsf page to create a Parameter Form.

After entering a parameter value and run, some errors like this was araised:

<BEA-000000> <ADF: Adding the following JSF error message: Not supported Operation:bindings.View4NewIterator.currentRow.applyBillAmount()

oracle.jbo.InvalidOperException: JBO-25221: Not supported Operation:bindings.View4NewIterator.currentRow.applyBillAmount()

In a previous version Jdev 11.1.2.3, this method can run correctly, but after migrate to jdev 12c, the above errors araised.

and I have tried to recreate this method and run in a new jsf page, the issue remains.

and I found threads related to this kind of issue (JBO-25221) in this forum seldom had been solved.

Can some one give any helps?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: JBO-25221: Not supported Operation:bindings.ViewIterator.currentRow.somemethod()
          Timo Hahn

The way to go is to create a test case built using the schema and open a SR with support.

If you don't have a sport contract, provide your test case with a description on how to reproduce the error and put it in a public available file sharing site.

Then post the link here and hope that someone looks into this and files the SR for you.

As a workaround try to implement your method on the ViewObjectImpl and call this. Inside the method you get the current row and work on it.

Timo