2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2013 8:55 PM by MACD RSS

Error configuring the SES

MACD

hi-

Getting the following error message when trying to perform the diagnostics test

EQG-30117: Unexpected crawler plug-in error: java.lang.NullPointerException

ERROR main null java.lang.NullPointerException oracle.search.plugin.rss.RSSCrawlerManager:setParamsFromXML:377 oracle.search.plugin.rss.RSSCrawlerManager:initParams:552 oracle.search.plugin.rss.RSSCrawlerManager:init:681 oracle.search.crawler.WebCrawler:begin:1411 ImtCrawler:run:2183 ImtCrawler:main:555

Can you let us know how to resolve the issue, I verified the we have given correct user id and server name.

Regards,

DMAC

• 1. Re: Error configuring the SES
          RCC

I've not seen this error before personally.  Did you use the fully qualified domain name on the Identity Management Setup in SES?  If not try updating that.

• 2. Re: Error configuring the SES
            MACD

Thanks for the reply RCC, I have verified that I have given full qualified domain name in Identity Management setup on SES, when i do the tests on the Search Framework > Administration > Search Instance all the test validations pass, But when i perform the Round Trip Test under Search Framework > Utilities > Diagnostics > Round Trip Test it fails with the error message.