This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Going through you code here are some suggestions:
Initial Value (Item) Property is the default value that Oracle Forms assigns to the item whenever a record is created.
The default value can be one of the following:
- raw value (216, 'TOKYO')
- form item (:block_name.item_name)
- global variable (:GLOBAL.my_global)
- form parameter (:PARAMETER.my_param)
- a sequence (:SEQUENCE.my_seq.NEXTVAL)
- the current operating system date :client-side ($$DATE$$).