0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2013 2:29 AM by Tinu RSS

javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Stream closed by oracle.jbo.html.jsp.datatags.RowsetIterateTag.doEndTag

Tinu

My application is working properly most of the times. But sometimes I am getting the Stream closed error in a random fashion.We have a database view for admin user which is like a package tree. On click of each package will show the contents of the package in the right panel. This works always. But when the user clicks on packages  very fast, this Stream closed error is getting displayed in the GUI. Now if the user click on the package again which has thrown the exception previously. will show the contents properly.   I don’t have the source for RowsetIterateTag and so not very sure about the content of do EndTag or what it actually does. I am attaching the stack trace . It would be really great if someone can help me in sorting this out

Error Detail: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Stream closed

javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Stream closed

at

oracle.jbo.html.jsp.datatags.RowsetIterateTag.doEndTag(RowsetIterateTag.java

:146)

at 

org.apache.jsp.admin.user.userRole_jsp._jspx_meth_jbo_005fRowsetIterate_005f

0(userRole_jsp.java:426)

at org.apache.jsp.admin.user.userRole_jsp._jspService(userRole_jsp.java:254)

at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:3

77)

at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313)

at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application

FilterChain.java:290)

at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh

ain.java:206)

at techdoc.login.web.LoginFilter.doFilter(LoginFilter.java:112)

at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application

FilterChain.java:235)

at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh

ain.java:206)

at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja

va:233)

at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja

va:191)

at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127

)

at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102

)

at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java

:109)

at

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)

at

org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)

at

org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:291)

at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:769)

at

org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:698)

at

org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java

:891)

at

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav

a:690)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Thanks in advance,

Tinu