I am getting the below error, when I try to generate wsdl in oracle apps r12.1.3 from Integrated SOA gateway,
Service Provider Access resulted in exception 'oracle.apps.fnd.soa.util.SOAException: ServiceGenerationError: ServiceGenerationError: Error in Service GenerationJ2T-120, ERROR: Illegal option "-plsqlname=objectid" ignored' when attempting to perform 'GENERATE'. Please view Service Provider logs for more details
Pl do share your views and solutions to fix.
Thanks & Regards,
Pl Make sure that you have applied all the mandatory patches for your R12 version
as mentioned in metalink note :
"Installing Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway, Release 12 (Doc ID 556540.1)"
IF applied and still you are facing issues, proceed with below steps
Edit the following file with the password that you have in DB with clear text for ASADMIN as "!MyPassw0rd" - Please note the "!" before the real password.
The password can be verified as:
select fnd_web_sec.validate_login('ASADMIN','MyPassw0rd') from dual;
If password is not known the change the password as:
1. Log on to Oracle E-Business Suite using sysadmin/sysadmin.
2. Select the User Management responsibility in the Navigator.
3. Click the Users link from the navigation menu to open the User Maintenance window.
4. Locate 'ASADMIN' user by entering information in the search area to retrieve the 'ASADMIN' user.
5. Click the Update icon next to the ASADMIN user to open the Update User window.
6. Remove the Active To date field and click Apply.
7. Click the Reset Password icon next to the ASADMIN user to open the Reset Password window.
8. Enter new password twice and click Submit.
Restart the OAFM
Then check the status by:
Now test the SOA Gateway page again:
and it should return "TEST RESPONSE".
Now try to Generate and deploy the WSDL
-- It should work fine!