0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2013 10:13 AM by emichiv RSS

SQL Developer 4.0EA -issues while working with big packages

While working with the big packages(e.g.6200 lines) form time to time I receive  the following messages.

I do not have  any specific  steps  to duplicate  them since they are sporadic.

Do you know  what are the reasons why they pop up  and what I can do  to do not get them?

1. Your  database connection has been  reset. Any pending  transaction or  session stat has been lost
      2. An error was encountered performing the requested operation: IO Error: Software cause connection abort:recv failed Vendor code 17002                                 While trying to open another  package.
      3. Package Body.... has been modified out side JDeveloper. Do you want to reload?                                                                                                                                         I know for sure nobody was working with it. And by the way  we are in Sql Developer
      4. Also I received form time to time messages  about  low memory.                                                                                                                                                              I already made a change on ide.config( AddVMOption  -Xmx1024M)

Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release - 64bit

Windows 7 Ultimate

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)i7 CPU 920@2.67 GHz

RAM 8. GB

OS 64 bit