0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2013 9:18 AM by 324eec39-631c-4ef2-8eba-da3653fa7b55

R12 Security Profile: Unable to create items under different Inventory Org

324eec39-631c-4ef2-8eba-da3653fa7b55

Hi,

I am working on Org based security for Service Area in EBS R12.1.3 and R12.2 adapters.

I have created a security profile and in that security profile I have listed the operating units which I would using to associate for service requests and service contracts.

In the security profile I have also listed Inventory Organizations which I would be using to create items.

I was successfully able to create service requests and service contracts under multiple Operating Units.

But I am unable to create items under different Inventory Org.

whenever I open Inventory, Vision Operations(USA) -> Items -> Master Items

I always see the Organizations field greyed out(non-editable) and always show up Vision Operations which cannot be changed.

I would like to create few items under different inventory Org, please help me to create items under diff inventory org.

I even tried changing the organization by clicking Inventory, Vision Operations(USA) -> Change Organization . but still the Organization field in Master Item html form is showing up Vision Operations and is  non-editable.

Any assistance in this regard would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Kishore