3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2013 2:59 AM by Rajeev_R RSS

ATGMySQLDS Not bound | ATG Commerce Reference Store

Hi All,

I am stuck with a weird problem while setting up CRS locally.

Using ATG Web Commerce: 10.0.3

CRS: 10.0.3.2

Databse: MySQL

I have set-up my CRS using CIM application of ATG and have used different databases for each of the following:-

atg_publishing (Publishing)

atg_core (Core)

atg_cata (SwitchingA)

atg_catb (Switching B)

After successful setup by cim, i started the server atg_production, with CRS ear deployed in it.

There were no errors, until i hit the crs URL.

i.e. http://localhostL8080/crs

Also, the dynamo admistration is opening without any errors. (http://localhost:8080/dyn/admin)

Anyways, my motive was not to setup CRS, but to populate data in ATG tables, so that i can create my new module for development purposes.

I Created a new ATG Module in eclipse and deployed the ear (after deleting previous one) in the same server (atg_production).

Now, when i tried to start the server, it gives me the following error:-

10:14:10,522 ERROR [DirectJTDataSource]
      javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ATGMySQLDS not bound

As a resolution, i went to the location

<ATG_HOME>/servers/atg_production/localconfig/atg/dynamo/service/jdbc

and copied all the files (DirectJTDataSource, DirectJTDataSource_production, JTDataSource, SwitchingDataSourceA, SwitchingDataSourceB which were created by cim) to

<ATG_HOME>/localconfig/atg/dynamo/service/jdbc.

These files have correct JNDI references, as created by cim in atg-ds.xml in

<JBOSS_HOME>/server/atg_production/deploy.

10:36:23,378 ERROR [VersionManagerRepository] java.sql.SQLException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'atg_core.avm_devline' doesn't exist
      [++SQLSelect++]
       SELECT id,id,type,name,parent,date_created
         FROM avm_devline
        WHERE 1 = 2
      (no parameters)
      [--SQLSelect--]

10:36:23,387 ERROR [VersionManagerRepository] The table: "avm_devline" does not appear to be defined correctly in the database. Either the table does not exist, the repository does not have SELECT permission on it, or the definition of the table is incompatible with the template in use.
      10:36:23,388 ERROR [VersionManagerRepository] java.sql.SQLException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'atg_core.avm_devline' doesn't exist
      [++SQLSelect++]
         FROM avm_devline
        WHERE 1 = 2
      (no parameters)
      [--SQLSelect--]

10:36:23,388 ERROR [VersionManagerRepository] The table: "avm_devline" does not appear to be defined correctly in the database. Either the table does not exist, the repository does not have SELECT permission on it, or the definition of the table is incompatible with the template in use.
      10:36:23,392 ERROR [VersionManagerRepository] java.sql.SQLException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'atg_core.avm_devline' doesn't exist
      [++SQLSelect++]
         FROM avm_devline
        WHERE 1 = 2
      (no parameters)
      [--SQLSelect--]

10:36:23,392 ERROR [VersionManagerRepository] The table: "avm_devline" does not appear to be defined correctly in the database. Either the table does not exist, the repository does not have SELECT permission on it, or the definition of the table is incompatible with the template in use.
      10:36:23,393 ERROR [VersionManagerRepository] java.sql.SQLException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'atg_core.avm_devline' doesn't exist
      [++SQLSelect++]
         FROM avm_devline

and more errors follow.

As far as i can see, it is trying to find the table avm_devline in my atg_core database.

But these tables exist in publishing database/schema.

Not sure why these errors are popping up.

If anyone could help me out, i would be really grateful.

Thanks and Regards,

Monis