1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 11:41 PM by 935761 RSS

Unable to login to BPM Composer in BPM 11.1.1.7

Hi Everyone,

When I am trying to login into BPM Composer using weblogic/welcome1, it does not working. Instead of that I am getting an error - "Invalid ID and password". For BPM workspace, I get an error "Authentication not valid".

Initially I have put BPM and SOA in a single server (Developers template) and faced this issues. Some of the forums replied that the BPMComposer has to be targetted to soa-server1. Incase my case, it was AdminServer. So, I have created another domain, this time with soa-server managed server. But still have the issue.

I do have weblogic username in the default security realm and able to login with this user into WL console, EM console etc, except to BPM Composer/Workspace.

In BPM user guide, I saw this note: For URL, click HERE.

2.3 Signing On to Oracle Business Process Composer

Note:

Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On is enabled by default in Oracle BPM Suite. OracleAS Single Sign-On enables you to use one sign on session to access multiple web-based applications. If OracleAS Single Sign-On is enabled and you have previously signed on to another application, the Business Process Composer sign on screen may not appear.

So, was wondering if IDM Suite is a pre-requisite to BPM Composer? But there is no documentation mentioning this anywhere. Any pointers to this?

Regards

Pavan