2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2013 10:11 AM by Machiel Treffers

BI Publisher Desktop tab in MS Word 2013 is not working

user13483395

Hi there,

Yesterday I installed BI Publisher Desktop 11.1.1.7.0 (32 bits) on Windows 7 using MS Word 2013. At the beginning I couldn't see the tab at all but following the instructions on this post:

https://forums.oracle.com/thread/2492022

Go to the following folder: Program Files (x86)\Oracle\BI Publisher\BI Publisher Desktop\DotNetInstallFiles

Double click the setup.exe file and follow the onscreen instructions.

This will add the BI Publisher tab to MS Word 2013

It worked for BI Publisher Desktop 11.1.1.7, so it should also work for the previous version.

finally I can see the tab. The problem right now is the tab. I cannot use all of the options on the Insert part because I'm having the following errors:

• Table Wizard. A pop-up is appearing and after selecting one of the options and click "Next", the wizard disappears without doing anything or giving me an error message.
      • Pivot Table. Is doing nothing. No response at all
      • Chart : I'm having the following error.  "Method not found: 'Void TBCommon.XML2Treeview.draw(System.String, System.Windows.Forms.TreeView, Boolean)' "
      • Field :  I'm having the following error.  "Method not found: 'Boolean TBCommon.TBProperty.get_BvDefault()' "
      • Table/Form, Repeating Group, Conditional Format, Conditional Region and All Fields :  No response at all when I click them.

Could you help me please?

Thank you very much in advance.