0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2013 9:53 AM by JSieber RSS

Creating an Excel to CI for Single Payment Vouchers using VCHR_EXPRESS component

JSieber

Hello everyone!

I have hit a roadblock in creating an Excel to CI for loading Single Payment Vouchers.  I have created my own Component Interface (WC_AP_SPV_CI) and I have gone through making sure I include all the values needed from the VCHR_ADDSRCH_VW record definition as I see that is used for the "Create" method.  HOWEVER, after messing around with this for a week, I am ready for some HELP from anyone out there.  I get the following error when I am trying to submit the data in the Excel Spreadsheet.

<type>Error</type>

<messagesetnumber>180</messagesetnumber>

<messagenumber>236</messagenumber>

<messagetext>First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member CopyFieldsTo. (180,236) VCHR_EXPRESS.GBL.PreBuild  PCPC:1211  Statement:19</messagetext>

<explaintext>The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.</explaintext>

<type>Error</type>

<messagesetnumber>91</messagesetnumber>

<messagenumber>24</messagenumber>

<messagetext>Error loading Component Processor {WC_AP_SPV_CI} (91,24)</messagetext>

<explaintext>The run-time system that processes Component definitions did not load as expected.</explaintext>

<type>Error</type>

<messagesetnumber>91</messagesetnumber>

<messagenumber>61</messagenumber>

<messagetext>Failed to create the Component Interface</messagetext>

Has anyone created an Excel to CI Component Interface using the VCHR_EXPRESS component?  Has anyone run into the same error? Any advice is EXTREMELY appreciated!

Thanks,
      Jennifer