1. With a table selected in the table list navigator, selecting the refresh icon doesn't refresh the table list - does so in 3.2x.
2. Scrolling of script output window always leaves final lines hidden
3. PageDown, PageUp don't work in the table data editor
1. An intentional change, with item selected, only that item is refreshed. For example if you added a column, hit refresh to see the new column.
2. Will need more detail, not able to reproduce.
3. Is a bug, and is fixed for next EA.
Thanks for the quick reply! I simply open a worksheet, then ran a simple query like select count(*) from some table multiple times until the output filled the script output window. The last entry is not scrolled completely into view.