2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2013 12:09 AM by rkalempudi RSS

ATG10.1.2/Endeca 3.1.1 - SEO Module

Luc1976

Hi All,

I am having issues with the Endeca SEO module integrated in ATG (nucleus).

I am using the guidedsearch ToolsAndFramework and I can tell that the URLs are being rewritten. I checked the assembler response in XML.

I have setup the NavigationStateBuilder: urlFormatter=/atg/endeca/url/seo/SeoUrlFormatter

I see the URL for the navigationState being rewritten but when I use one of them I always get the same response. The results are not being filtered.

Example: One dimension value (navState) = /_/N-1z141gw?format=xml

For this example I did not setup any dimLocationFormatters. I kept it to the minimum for testing.

I have a similar issue with the recorddetails page: The URL get rewritten properly with the right "propertyKeys" but the record won't show up. In the XML response I get from this URL:

/recorddetails/{product.dislpayName}_/R-1083506?format=xml

<Item type="RecordDetailsService"><Property name="recordDetails"><Item error="No record state found.  Check the configuration for this cartridge." type="ProductDetail"/></Property><Property name="endeca:contentPath"><String>/recorddetails</String></Property><Property name="name"><String>Record Details Service</String></Property><Property name="redirectCollection"><String/></Property><Property name="endeca:siteRootPath"><String>/services</String></Property></Item>

In the ATG server log I get:

Unable to set configured property "/atg/endeca/assembler/cartridge/handler/RecordDetail.recordState" atg.nucleus.ConfigurationException: Unable to resolve component /atg/endeca/assembler/cartridge/manager/RecordState

But if I change the URL to /recorddetails/?R=1083506?format=xml then it works...

Help or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Luc