4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2013 7:11 AM by EdStevens RSS

Download Oracle 8.6.1

Vadz007

Hi

I want to download Oracle 8.6.1...Can anyone prove me the link to download this software..

i download this software but i still not satisfied...

• 1. Re: Download Oracle 8.6.1
          EdStevens

Vadz007 wrote:

Hi

I want to download Oracle 8.6.1...Can anyone prove me the link to download this software..

i download this software but i still not satisfied...

Oracle 8.6?!?!?  I've been working with Oracle since 7.3 and never heard of 8.6.  I see no record of any release of Oracle database going beyond x.2

You can't even download 10g without a paid-up support contract and a service request.

What is it you really need, and why do you think you need that version?

"i download this software but i still not satisfied..."

Downloaded what software and why are you "still not satisfied"?

• 2. Re: Download Oracle 8.6.1
            Vadz007

thanks for your reply...it was meant to be Toad for Oracle 8.6.1...already install  the oracle database 10g..not sure whats the next step to do..please can you provide which version to install?....Im new to oracle and what i did is what i was advised from friends..

please can someone share some lights here

• 3. Re: Download Oracle 8.6.1
              Srini Chavali-Oracle

Pl ask TOAD related questions in the TOAD forums

• 4. Re: Download Oracle 8.6.1
                EdStevens

Vadz007 wrote:

thanks for your reply...it was meant to be Toad for Oracle 8.6.1...already install  the oracle database 10g..not sure whats the next step to do..please can you provide which version to install?....Im new to oracle and what i did is what i was advised from friends..

please can someone share some lights here

Seeing as how Oracle 10g is so old that it is not even available for download, I'm curious as to how you obtained a copy.

That would not be Toad for "Oracle 8.6.1", but Toad (version 8.6.1) for Oracle.

And Toad is not an Oracle product.  As Srini said, if you have problems with Toad, then you need to find a forum for that product.  Google is your friend.