This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Have you setup the repvfy.cfg file or passed the tns?
- The TNS descriptor may be omitted if:
- repvfy runs from the repository database $ORACLE_HOME
- ORACLE_SID is set to the SID of the Cloud Control database repository
- the database repository is listened on port 1521
- You can also create a repvfy.cfg file and store it in the <EMDIAG_HOME>/cfg directory. This file can be used to supply input parameters instead of passing them at the command line. A template file called repvfy.cfg.template, with a configuration example is present in the /cfg directory. Copy this file and rename the copy to repvfy.cfg for customization.
Consult the following note for additional information on the repvfy configuration file:
Note 421600.1 - EMDIAG REPVFY Kit - How to Configure the 'repvfy.cfg' File