Recently In my Shift during Backup of My database I found in Rman Logs, that Rman found Problem on one allocated Channel and Started Backup on Another channel.
and At the End of backup All Channels were Released, on the basis of log i confirmed to Backup team that this backup is successful backup and we can rely on that.
But no one was sure, So it was included in Our Recovery Drill and we Observed our Strange Behavior.
When we queried our Rman Catalog, we found Four Media ID's corresponding to our backup from every aspect.
But at the time of restore we found that rman founds that backup pieces were not netbackup recovery catalog and an error was thrown.
Since a call was logged to Symantec and after a week they confirmed to us that during a channel fail over a new media is used which was not there in our Rman Catalog.
What kind of issue is this, anyone who is aware this problem kindly put some light on this issue.