This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
This message indicates that some LDAP command (ldapbind, ldapsearch,…) was run, and that one or more of the following are true:
- ORACLE_HOME variable was not set
- ORACLE_HOME variable is incorrect (the file $ORACLE_HOME/ ocommon/nls/admin/data/lx1boot.nlb does not exist or is protected against reading)
- ORACLE_HOME environment variable
- $ORACLE_HOME/bin/ldapbind does not exist
- OID tools are not installed in this Oracle Home
Check the following:
- Does $ORACLE_HOME/ ocommon/nls/admin/data/lx1boot.nlb exist, and is it readable?
- Is the result of % type ldapbind exactly the same as for $ORACLE_HOME/bin/ldapbind?
If Not, check that $ORACLE_HOME/bin is the first directory listed in the $PATH variable.