Our E-business suite production server has four nodes configuration. 1. Application Nodes: APP1 , APP2 (Web and forms services are running on these two nodes) 2. Database Nodes: DB1, DB2 (DB-SRV - common name) (SAN storage with Active/Passive OS cluster configuration) Also the concurrent and reports services are running here.
Currently, the APP1 and APP2 application files are configured in shared APPL_TOP. It is not enabled for concurrent and reports services which is running along with database. I already checked the metalink doc id for the same.
I'm expecting your suggestion that we should take care while enabling the shared APPL_TOP for concurrent node+reports.
It would be also great, if any one give rough outline plan for the same.
Thanks in advance.
Below is my plan to add the conc admin and reports server to the shared appl_top.
1. Run adpreclone.pl appsTier on the conc admin node. i.e. run adpreclone in node DB-SRV
2. Verify and enable context variable s_isAdConc, s_isAdConcDev context variables.
3. Mount the node-App1 application file system to node DB-SRV.
4. Copy the existing .rdf files(located in DB-SRV) to the shared appl_top.
5. Then run autoconfig on DB-SRV.
Can anyone review and let me know, if something is wrong here or need to be modified?
Message was edited by: 4d4ca551-bedb-472d-8890-ce0cfac3870b