2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2013 2:09 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

WF mailer notification down

user587327

Hi,

I restarted Mailer thru Application Dashboard. Still I see Notification Mailers,Service Components  and Purge are  down.

Please let me know if any ML which help to fix this issue.

thanks

• 1. Re: WF mailer notification down
          blacknightawake

Hi, the notification mailer and the components are managed via oc4j, you can check if the processes of the containers are up? (Component Container or Management Container), if not, start them using:

${ORACLE_HOME}/jdk/bin/java

-Djava.security.properties=${ORACLE_HOME}/oc4j/j2ee/home/config/jazn.security.props -jar ${ORACLE_HOME}/oc4j/j2ee/home/oc4j.jar -userThreads -config ${ORACLE_HOME}/oc4j/j2ee/OC4J_Workflow_Component_Container/config/server.xml

The engine of the workflow mailer can be check using the instructions in this URL: http://www.appsdba.info/docs/oracle_apps/R12/WF_Mailer.pdf

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, regards!

• 2. Re: WF mailer notification down
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

Please post the details of the application release, database version and OS.

Are the services down after you bring them up or is the issue with the OAM display only?

Can you find any errors in the Workflow log file?

Please see the following docs (including the docs referenced in the REFERENCES section).

How To Enable Debug On The Workflow Functionality (Doc ID 1324952.1)

A Guide For Troubleshooting Workflow Notification Emails - Inbound and Outbound (Doc ID 831982.1)

Thanks,

Hussein