This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 7:17 AM by BIPuser RSS

BIP Report Additional Components

983717 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the Reports.

1. Is there a way for me to put the user in the report? Like in the footer where you place "Prepared by: <username>" where username is the user who's logon to the BIP.

2. I have a repeating section on my report that shows the subtotal per section. How do I put a grand total of all the sections at the end of the report?

3. Parameters with list of values allow the ability to select ALL, enabling you to pass NULL or all values. I want to display this parameter that is passing NULL when ALL is selected. However, it will be blank since the value is NULL. Is there an elegant way of displaying the parameter? I thought of creating a new parameter based on the original parameter which has the query "select NVL(:parm_name, 'ALL') from dual"

Thank you very much and hoping for a response.

• 1. Re: BIP Report Additional Components
    BIPuser Guru
    Currently Being Moderated

For #1, you can use :xdo_user_name. example: select :xdo_user_name from dual

For #2, can you create a running total for the section totals and then display that at the end or calculate this grand total separately?

For # 3, you can use this logic in the RTF form field: <?xdoxslt:ifelse(param1='','All',param1)?> -- provided param1 is part of the xml data.

Thanks,

Bipuser

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points