2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 7:16 AM by user13424229 RSS

Issue with attachment in OAF

user13424229

Hi All,

I have a issue with attachment functionality in OAF,

I have a custom OAF page, in the header part of the page i have one attachment button there i am attaching a file, so i am able to attach the file the issue is.

when the page loads for the first time it will populate a sequence in one of the field in the page , but when i am clicking the add attachment button i am able to aatched a file but the sequence getting chnaging, but i need the same sequence wht it was displayed during first page loads, so how i can restict page refreshing in attachment functionaly so that i can store the attachment file in the same sequence number what it was populared first time, please help me on this.

Thnaks

• 1. Re: Issue with attachment in OAF
          user13424229

Hi All,

I tried something like below but still geeting the issue.

in PFR  i have written as below:

if ( OA_ADD_ATTACHMENT .equals(pageContext.getParameter(EVENT_PARAM)) )

{

aFlag="attachment";

pageContext.putSessionValueDirect("xxretainAM", pageContext.getApplicationModule(webBean));

}

in process request have written like below:

if (aFlag.equals("attachment")) {

am=(OAApplicationModule)pageContext.getSessionValueDirect("xxretainAM");

}

so how i can retain the data when i navigate from attachment page to base page in OAF.

Thnaks

• 2. Re: Issue with attachment in OAF
            user13424229

I could able to solve the issue by using the above code in an if else statement, in process request i kept

like below:

if (aFlag.equals("attachment")) {

am=(OAApplicationModule)pageContext.getSessionValueDirect("xxretainAM");

}

else

{

rest of my code in process request

}

Thnaks