1 person found this helpful
can you check the template definition setup ?
as well as .. do you have the groups defined correctly ... like XDO_GROUP_?......? etc
good link for reference :
Hi my friend,
First of all, thanks for reply.
I've checked the template definition, and it seems OK.
I've created the XML Publish Repository with Object Type = TL, in excel template I didn't put any additional info, (the field Template Type = TYPE_EXCEL_TEMPLATE cames by default).
As I told above, i've made many tests..with and without grouping, but no success.
However, when I test it locally it works. When I test the .xls + xml using Template Viewer runs well. But when I download the .xls on Web, it didn't retrieve any data information. =/
I've already downloaded this doc, and I'm using it as support.
If you need any more information, pls let me know that I'll tell you in a sec.
Thanks a lot,
i have the same problem of Diego , every thing working fine in the Desktop with the template viewer but when running it using the XML publisher its only shows the static heading with not data
the concurrent generate the XML data and im able to view it using diagnostic but the generated excel file is empty
please if u find the problem let us know