2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2013 7:52 AM by S.Ananth RSS

Failed to setAutoCommit to true for pool connection.

Pavan Gudipalli

Hello All,

Summary:

Exposed Service is File Based (File Adaper)

Component: BPEL Process 1.1

External Reference is DataBase Adapter (Invoking MS SQL Server to Insert Data)

if i am placing a records more then "PublishSize" Value in File Adapter, i am getting "Failed to setAutoCommit to true for pool connection" while try to insert records in DB of MS SQL Server.

Issue:

<fault>

<bpelFault>

<faultType>0</faultType>

<bindingFault>

<part   name="detail" >

<detail>Failed to setAutoCommit to true for pool connection.</detail>

</part>

<part   name="summary" >

<summary>Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'Insert_Item_AME_SP' failed due to: Interaction processing error. Error while processing the execution of the C3AMP_ODS.dbo.usp_INSERT_C3_VSTPRODUCT_RMS_STG API interaction. An error occurred while processing the interaction for invoking the C3AMP_ODS.dbo.usp_INSERT_C3_VSTPRODUCT_RMS_STG API. Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to setAutoCommit to true for pool connection. Check to ensure that the XML containing parameter data matches the parameter definitions in the XSD. This exception is considered not retriable, likely due to a modelling mistake. ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. </summary>

</part>

<part   name="code" >

<code>null</code>

</part>

</bindingFault>

</bpelFault>

</fault>

it looks like multithreading causing issue, Could you Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Pavan Gudipalli

• 1. Re: Failed to setAutoCommit to true for pool connection.
          S.Ananth

Hi Pavan, Is it working when there is only one record in the file? What is the PublishSize value in the file adapter? Also, I suppose, the DB adapter is calling a stored procedure; does the stored procedure input can accept multiple records? Maybe multiple records are sent to the stored proc, when it can take only one record as input.

• 2. Re: Failed to setAutoCommit to true for pool connection.
            Pavan Gudipalli

Hi Anath,

Currently File Adapter Publish size is 100, if i publish 100 or less then 100 then one BPEL instance is creating to process the records and i could see no issues.

whenever i publish more then 100 then it thowing error like " Failed to setAutoCommit to true for pool connection".

for Exapmle input Records are 150 then Two BPEL Instances are handling parllelly 100+50, this time i am facing problem. this my be issue of multithreading.. Please let me know if you need more details.