You have to login to support.oracle.com to see this doc.
You can check this also.
mark your question answered once you get your answer.
Its just a single command that needs to be executed:
emctl config oms -change_repos_pwd -change_in_db
1. The above command
- will prompt you for the current password and the new password.
- will modify the sysman password in the repository database, in the emoms.properties configuration file / WLS Credential store and the monitoring credentials for the 'OMS and Repository' target.
- will ask you to bounce the OMS once the command is completed successfully
- for 11G, the command will modify the password for sysman and sysman_mds users in the repository database, modify the password in the credential store and change the monitoring credentials for the 'OMS and Repository' target.
2. The '-change_in_db' parameter is optional and is used to change the SYSMAN password in the repository database.
- If the sysman password is manually modified in the repository database, this option does not need not be specified.
- When this parameter is specified, the command will prompt for the current sysman password.
- It is recommended to use this option rather than manually modify the password in the repository database.
++ Once the above command executed, bounce the OMS.
Hi Jurandyr F. Alves,
From your problem description it seems you are using 10g Grid Control and not Grid Control 11g
For 10g Grid control below are the steps to be followed
10.3 Changing the SYSMAN Password
Also It would be good to check the password profile settings for sysman user
1. Verify the profile attached to the sysman user:
SQL> select username,profile from dba_users where username ='SYSMAN';
2. Review the profile password policy enforcement:
SQL> select profile, resource_name, limit from dba_profiles where resource_type='PASSWORD' order by 1,2;