1 2 3 Previous Next 34 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 2:14 AM by lam0620 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

No I have built my module using-

runAssembler -server mystore_server C:\ATG\ATG10.0.3\home\cimEars\MyStore.ear -m DafEar.Admin B2CCommerce DCSSampleCatalog MyApp

Why I need to include motorprise?

• 16. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.
          Nitin Dubey

Please verify that r u able to place order for logged in users? If not try setting catalog in their defaulCatalog and verify.

In daf pipeline catalog is assigned to current profile using  /atg/dynamo/servlet/dafpipeline/ProfilePropertyServlet , Enable loggingdebug at this component.

The servlet is not able to assign default catalog to profile,So u r not able to proceed.I faced similar issue with CRS catalog import and when I added Store.EStore,I was able to get default catalog in profile.

1) Temp solution:

If this servlet not setting the default catalog in profile, insert servlet after this and assing catalog in profile manually.

2) Try with manifest chages.

3) Create new databse from scratch,Not a very big deal.

Please referred to logs shared in following post:

ATG ENVIRONMENT SETUP ISSUE

• 17. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

Since I have not implemented shopping cart functionality, I can/t place order right now.

I have just implemented the catalog access functionality.

I have also assign the default catalog to user by using following link-

ATG : An e-Commerce Platform: Assigning Default Catalog To User

And why are you mentioning to create a new database?

What is the problem if I am using motorprise_ddl.sql?

• 18. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.
              Swamy K

Hi , After executing the above step are you able to accessign the catalog or not ?

• 19. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

No SwamyK, I am still facing same issue.

Don't know what I am missing!

• 20. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.
                  Swamy K

Try the below options 1. Copy the below code and execute. No child catagories found 2. If you are seeing "No child catagories found" ,then open dyna admin enable logDebugging to true & check the below component property values. /atg/commerce/util/ContextValueRetriever.useProfile /atg/commerce/catalog/CatalogTools.defaultCatalogId

• 21. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

Hi SwamyK,

I am not seeing any code above.

I have tried with the following code-

http://localhost:7001/console/images/spacer.gif

<dsp:droplet name="/atg/dynamo/droplet/ForEach">

<dsp:param bean="/atg/userprofiling/Profile.catalog.allRootCategories"

name="array"/>

<dsp:oparam name="output">

<tr>

<td>

<dsp:getvalueof id="a26" param="element.template.url"

idtype="java.lang.String">

<dsp:a href="<%=a26%>"/>

</dsp:getvalueof>

<dsp:param param="element.repositoryId" name="id"/>

<dsp:param value="pop" name="navAction"/>

<dsp:param param="element" name="Item"/>

<dsp:valueof param="element.displayName"/></td>

</tr>

</dsp:oparam>

<dsp:oparam name="empty">

<p>No root categories found.

</dsp:droplet>

And as a output I am getting- No root categories found.

After that I found  checked /atg/commerce/util/ContextValueRetriever.useProfile=False

and  /atg/commerce/catalog/CatalogTools.defaultCatalogId=null

Have I done the exact steps which you were asking for?

What I have missed?

Regards,

Vikas

• 22. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

Hi Grando,

I have created a login page for my application and when I logged in with user that I have given the catalog access privileges; I am getting  the categories.

But I don't understand why it was not showing the categories for anonymous user means when I hit the page directly?

Please clarify my issue regarding this.

Regards,

Vikas

• 23. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.
                        Swamy K

Hi Vikas, You have missed the configuration .Please go through the link and create respective components with required values and test http://atgsamples.blogspot.in/2013/10/assigning-default-catalog-to-user.html

• 24. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

Hi Swamy,

For testing I have created a login page and when I logged in , I am able to see categories but they are not showing as link.

And please tell me why I need to create that component?

Will it work for anonymous use?

Regards,

Vikas

• 25. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

Hi Swamy,

I have followed the steps mentioned in the blog and now able to see catalog items.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Vikas

• 26. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.
                              lam0620

Hi Vikas, Swamy

Please help me.

I did as your link (ATG Learning: Assigning Default Catalog To User:)

After that I found  checked /atg/commerce/util/ContextValueRetriever.useProfile=true

and  /atg/commerce/catalog/CatalogTools.defaultCatalogId=catalog60003 (i created catalogId, I also tried with CRS catalogId: homeStoreCatalog).

I access my page, the result is [No root categories found]

here is my code:

<dsp:droplet name="/atg/dynamo/droplet/ForEach">

<dsp:param bean="/atg/userprofiling/Profile.catalog.allRootCategories"

name="array"/>

<dsp:oparam name="output">

<tr>

<td>

<dsp:getvalueof id="a26" param="element.template.url"

idtype="java.lang.String">

<dsp:a href="<%=a26%>"/>

</dsp:getvalueof>

<dsp:param param="element.repositoryId" name="id"/>

<dsp:param value="pop" name="navAction"/>

<dsp:param param="element" name="Item"/>

<dsp:valueof param="element.displayName"/></td>

</tr>

<dsp:oparam name="empty">

<p>No root categories found.

</dsp:droplet>

What is wrong with me?

• 27. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

Hi,

Have you tried to print the profile or catalog in jsp page?

If yes, are you getting profile id or catalog id?

And please also run the catalog maintenance system by going catalog administartion/basic maintenance in ACC.

Regards,

Vikas

• 28. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.
                                  lam0620

Hi Vikas

I've tried to print catalog in jsp page by anonymous user.

Is it need to run the catalog maintenance if I use CRS catalog?

Anyway, I started catalog maintenance and I cannot show  catalog ( [No root categories found] is shown).

catalog maintenance output message:

Message Totals:
                                  All Messages: 16,   Errors: 0,   Warnings: 0,   Information: 16
                                  03:19:56  Service CatalogMaintenance - processing functions: AGS_GENPROPERTIES
                                  03:19:56  Service Lock CatalogMaintenance obtained for service CatalogMaintenance.
                                  03:19:56  Service AncestorGenerator - processing functions: AGS_GENPROPERTIES
                                  03:19:56  TreeWalkUpdateService:performService starting.
                                  03:19:56  Update Catalogs: started at Mon Oct 28 15:19:56 ICT 2013
                                  03:19:56  Executing count queries for base catalogs, categories and folders.
                                  03:19:57  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree starting to process base catalogs.
                                  03:19:57  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree ended processing of base catalogs.
                                  03:19:58  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree starting to process base categories.
                                  03:19:59  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree ended processing base categories.
                                  03:19:59  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree starting to process base catalog folders.
                                  03:19:59  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree ended processing of base catalog folders.
                                  03:19:59  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree starting to update repository for catalogs and categories.
                                  03:20:01  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree update to repository ended for catalogs and categories.
                                  03:20:01  TreeWalkUpdateService:processTree starting to update repository for products and skus.
                                  03:20:01  Creating UpdateProductRange object:missing_product - xprod40028

Regards

Nguyen

• 29. Re: Unable to show catalog,product and sku info through jsp.

Hi,

Your CMS has run fine.

And while printing the value of profile id or catalog id,what are you seeing as output?

Regards,

Vikas