Our current environment (both Source & Target) is GG 22.214.171.124.6 on 64bits Redhat 5.7 EE.
We do have a few Integrated Extracts running (with DDL supprt ) on the current Oracle 11.2.0 environments.
Can somebody share an idea or help on how we can upgrade
*** current GG 126.96.36.199. 6 to 188.8.131.52.13 including current Extract & Replicat on Target database running.
I have downloaded the binaries/tar for 184.108.40.206.13 version but it does not include proper "How to instructions".
A direction to some web links or metalink will be much appreciated.
I believe it should be straight forward as below but not sure if that is right.
1. stop all extracts & replicates
2. backup current binaries on both source & target side.
3. Extract binaries 220.127.116.11.13 on /tmp directory.
4. Override 18.104.22.168.6 binaries with 22.214.171.124.13 on /tmp
5. do not change default dirprm .. directories.
6. Check the version
7. Upgrade checkpointtable ggs_owner.chkptab on target side.
alter extract <> etrollover
alter replicat <> extseqno <next number>
start extract <>
start replicat <>