I am able to create UOM from backend within particular uom class, but unable to define conversion with base unit of that class.
Hence I cant use the same UOM on Item as a primary UOM.
Could you please help me for how I can define conversion with respect to base unit, So I can use that UOM on Item creation.
Thanks for your reply. but still I am facing the issue. Let me explain steps what i followed.
I have DRM uom class and DRM as a base unit for that class.
1) creating new uom as BBL1 with code BB1 in DRM class UOM using mtl_units_of_measure_tl_pkg.insert_row API.
2) Using following api am trying to add conversion for BB1
inv_convert.create_uom_conversion ( p_from_uom_code ,
Result got success But If I query for the table MTL_UOM_CONVERSIONS record is not populating there.
Using Above API I am able to define UOM conversion with respect to other UOM, but problem is I want to define conversion rate with respect to base class of that UOM. here are the steps.
1. I am creating UOM using mtl_units_of_measure_tl_pkg.insert_row API.
2. It is creating only UOM heating only MTL_UNITS_OF_MEASURE_TL AND MTL_UNITS_OF_MEASURE Table.
3. Not Heating MTL_UOM_CONVERSIONS which got heated when we define Standard conversion from form.
through backend I am not able to define standard conversion rate. Even I have tried with using inventory_item_id =0 using API inv_convert.create_uom_conversion
getting result as Success but unable to Use UOM on item.
Please check the below notes and see if it helps you:
inv_convert api accepting null as uom rate while creating uom conversion (Doc ID 1594046.1)
Is There An API For Creating UOM Conversions Which Are Item Based? (Doc ID 1478830.1)
Further more, I notice you have raised your thread 02 months back and still pending resolution. I strongly recommend in addition to the above note please raise an SR for your problem