This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2013 10:43 AM by ngeorge RSS

Required component home not found for component 'oracle.as.jrf'

ngeorge Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I am getting the above error message during unpacking a template. Below is what I have done..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First machine:

OS is Oracle Linux 64 bit version 6.4. Weblogic version 11g is installed with 2 managed servers up and running fine.

echo $MW_HOME

/u01/app/oracle/middleware

echo $WLS_HOME

/u01/app/oracle/middleware/wlserver_10.3

echo $DOM_HOME

/u01/app/oracle/middleware/user_projects/domains/ClassicDomain

Want to create another managed server on a second machine where the First machine has the Admin server..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second machine:

OS is Oracle Linux 64 bit version 6.4. Weblogic version 11g is installed

echo $MW_HOME

/u01/app/oracle/middleware

echo $WLS_HOME

/u01/app/oracle/middleware/wlserver_10.3

echo $DOM_HOME

/u01/app/oracle/middleware/user_projects/domains/ClassicDomain

I go to the first machine and do a ./pack.sh command to create a template with a name of test.jar and it is successful. Use the -log command to see the logs.(everything is fine)

I copy the above created template test.jar to the second machine..

Than on the second machine, I do the ./unpack.sh command in the $WLS_HOME/common/bin folder and I get the following error message:

fail: read template from "/u01/app/oracle/middleware/wlserver_10.3/common/bin/test.jar"

CFGFWK-60550:  Script execution aborted. The script may contain an error.

Required component home not found for component 'oracle.as.jrf' version '11.1.1.6.0'

Any ideas would really appreciate it. Both of the machines have the same weblogic installation and paths. The only difference is the amount of memory each machine has that is all.. Thank you

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points