You can interconnect OUD and DSEE servers using the replication gateway.
Assuming that DSEE7.0 instances are to be replaced by OUD, basic steps would be
- deploy 1 ODSEE11gR2 and add it to the DSEE topology as the replication gateway must communicate with a 11g
- configure OUD instances so that they are equivalent to DSEE7
This includes custom schema import, config adaptation.
ds2oud tool can help you to do that: ds2oud - Oracle Fusion Middleware Command-Line Usage Guide for Oracle Unified Directory
- diagnose DSEE7 data & metadata
Indeed, unlike DSEE, OUD strictly enforce schema so you may have to either fix some data or relax some check on OUD
Data validation can be done with ds2oud too
- Export LDIF from DSEE
- data must be exported from a ODSEE11g with the opends-export option to export & adapt replication metadata
- Import LDIF to OUD
- Initialize replication between OUDs (if it is not the case yet)
- setup the replication gateway (one way DSEE->OU or both ways)