0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 27, 2013 10:19 AM by Tamim Khan

Fact not found in the rule engine working memory, rule session execution failed.

Tamim Khan

Hi Experts,

I have following error when try to develop a SOA Composite for OIM R2 from following URL Developing Workflows for Approval and Manual Provisioning - 11g Release 2 (11.1.2) .

After investigation I have found Faulted while invoking operation "callFunctionStateless" on provider "WorkflowSelection.WorkflowSelection_DecisionService_1".

Can any one help me regarding this issue.

--------------------Error in the lg file--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Oct 27, 2013 3:24:13 PM BDT> <Error> <oracle.soa.services.rules> <BEA-000000> <<.> Error while executing the rule session.

The rule session 10006 failed to execute.

Check the underlying exception and correct the error. If the error persists, contact Oracle Support Services.

Fact not found in the rule engine working memory, rule session execution failed.

The rule session 10006 failed because an instance of the fact businessrule.oracle.Stage could not be found in the working memory of the rule session.

This is most likely a rule modeling error. The decision service interaction expects the fact instance to exist in the working memory of the rule session. Check the rule actions in rule designer and make sure that a fact of the expected type is being asserted. If the error persists, contact Oracle Support Services.