3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2013 5:15 PM by 899771

OSB Error in deploying a project with jca file adapter

Hi,

I am facing an issue where I am getting an error when deploying a service from Eclipse. I am using OSB/SOA 11.1.1.5 2 node cluster. I have an OSB service where I am writing to a file and am using file adapater. I created a composite with file adapter to write a file then imported .jac, .wsdl and composite into eclipse and generated a business service out of .jca file. When I deploy the project from eclipse I am getting the below error and am not able to deploy the project.

Conflicts found during publish.

Invalid JCA transport endpoint configuration, exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.file.outbound.FileInteractionSpec

Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.file.outbound.FileInteractionSpec

I have FileAdapter deployed and pointed to OSB manage servers cluster. Here is a snippet of config.xml.

<app-deployment>

<name>FileAdapter</name>

<target>SOA_Cluster,OSB_Cluster</target>

<module-type>rar</module-type>

<source-path>/app/oracle/fmw/Oracle_SOA1/soa/connectors/FileAdapter.rar</source-path>

<deployment-order>321</deployment-order>

<plan-dir xsi:nil="true"></plan-dir>

<plan-path>/app/oracle/shared/SOA_Cluster/dp/FileAdapterPlan.xml</plan-path>

<security-dd-model>DDOnly</security-dd-model>

<staging-mode>nostage</staging-mode>

</app-deployment>

Also inside console -> deployments  -> FileAdapter -> Targets and OSB_Cluster is checked also.

Here is the .jca file

<adapter-config name="writeFile" adapter="File Adapter" wsdlLocation="writeFile.wsdl" xmlns="http://platform.integration.oracle/blocks/adapter/fw/metadata">

<connection-factory location="eis/HAFileAdapter"/>

<endpoint-interaction portType="Write_ptt" operation="Write">

<interaction-spec className="oracle.tip.adapter.file.outbound.FileInteractionSpec">

<property name="PhysicalDirectory" value="C:\ORACLE"/>

<property name="Append" value="false"/>

<property name="FileNamingConvention" value="a_%SEQ%.doc"/>

<property name="NumberMessages" value="1"/>

</interaction-spec>

</endpoint-interaction>

</adapter-config>

Any idea what might be wrong.

Thanks.