0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 1:43 PM by Sumit Wadhwa RSS

Facing error while installing EPM components

Sumit Wadhwa

Hi,

I have to install Hyperion Financial Close Management version 11.1.2.3 for the first time on the server and below is the installation and configuration sequence:

• Install EPM (Foundation Services, Financial Close Management, and FDM required).
      • Run the Repository Creation Utility.
      • Install SOA Suite.
      • Configure SOA Suite.
      • Configure Financial Close Management and FDMEE.
      • Perform post-installation manual configuration tasks
      • Configure Oracle Security Policy for FDMEE

I am using Windows Server 2008 R2 and database server is MS SQL server 2008.

I am facing an issue with validation error messages when navigating back to a page.

Here is the scenario:

I have downloaded all the necesssary files from edelivery containing EPM System Release 11.1.2.3.0 part 1 to part 7; EPM release for Oracle HTTP server; EPM system release for client installers; Oracle SOA Suite 11g; Oracle Repository Creation Utility 11g.

Now I unzip all the files in one folder (FCM) and path is say C:/Hyperion/FCM and brought all the files of "Assemblies" folder in the same path "C:/Hyperion/FCM".

Also brought JRE folder and installtool.cmd under the same path "C:/Hyperion/FCM".

Now when I run "installtool.cmd", it runs and checks for all pre-install checks and hangs/stuck at "EPMINS-01102: Running Env Var preinstall checks...."

Please help in sorting out this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Sumit