One method could be to upgrade the 220.127.116.11 app to 18.104.22.168 then use LCM to export/import and as it will be the same version then hopefully it will work better, once done you can drop the upgraded app if need be.
Perform the below steps for migrating business rules from 22.214.171.124 to Calculation manager 126.96.36.199 ,as business rules is no longer supported.
1. Right click on Business rule node in EAS console and export rules and save the file in .xml format
2. In your 188.8.131.52, create a folder EPM 184.108.40.206/Planning/Rules under Oracle/Middleware
3. Copy the exported xml file to the folder EPM 220.127.116.11/Planning/Rules
4. Rename the XML you exported to HBRRules.xml
4. Navigate to calc manager, expand planning node to see the application.
5. Right click on the application and prefer migrate.
6. Deploy the rules to Planning.The business rules will be migrated into calc manager.
7.Validate the rules
Not sure but you can have a look. Have you tried to export the form using FormDef utility available in bin folder. That will export the form in XML format. What I really don't know is if that XML will have information about the validation
Thanks Amarnath, I can get the Xml using LCM as well but it's not in a format that really makes sense as it doesn't seem to reference any cells etc.
Hey John, Thanks for your reponse which I'm curious about. How do I upgrade the app to 18.104.22.168 on our current 22.214.171.124 environment?
I gets stored in relational tables. I never looked at them, but HSP_FORMS_DV * tables are the ones which are responsible for the validations.
Be extremely careful while playing with the relational tables.