1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 6, 2013 11:55 PM by KellyMayfield-Oracle RSS

How can I add more options of alternate languages to the "Spec Name" translations?

The options should appear on a GSM specification when I click on the little globe besides Spec Name, ShortName, Description, and other fields. But I cannot find where to configure that list of languages so that I can add the ones I need for proactive translations.

• 1. Re: How can I add more options of alternate languages to the "Spec Name" translations?
          KellyMayfield-Oracle

You can definitely add more languages.   

1. Check out the configuration guide: Multi-Language Support for Proactive Translations section.   It will tell you how to activate them in the database. 

2. Once activated, you will need to assign them to the users that can add translations.  You do this in UGM on the user profile.

3.  Once languages have been added to the user, the user will see the language options in the proactive language popup.   

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kelly

Just as a reference, in addition to our National Language Support packs we support the following languages for proactive translations:

Spanish

Portuguese

Italian

German

Dutch

Polish

SpanishMexico

SpanishCostaRica

SpanishVenezuela

Japanese

Indonesian

Thai