5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2013 5:38 PM by JeffJon

ERPI 11.1.2.2 Patch

Hi All,

Do we need to apply any patch for ERPI 11.1.2.2 .

My target is Hyperion Planning , I am trying to load data to Planning Application

When i click on Data Load Rule in EPRI i am getting the below Error

java.lang.NullPointerException

ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #4

so now i want to use my target has FDM or Essbase

if i want to use FDM and Essabse has target  do i need to apply patch for them also if yes which patch i need to apply if i want to load data into Planning ,Essbase and FDM ?

Thanks

• 1. Re: ERPI 11.1.2.2 Patch
          JeffJon

You should keep your target as Planning.

Is there any further logging in the ERPi Server Log?

Oracle\Middleware\User_Projects\Domains\EPMSystem1\Servers\ERPIntegrator0\Logs

ERPIntegrator0.log    

• 2. Re: ERPI 11.1.2.2 Patch

Hi

I am getting this error in ERPI 11.1.2.2

ERROR ODI-1217 session COMM_LOAD_BALANCES  <4052> fails  with return code 8000

i had applied patch for FDM/ERPI - .300

Planning  - . 300

ERPIintegrator logs : ####<Nov 11, 2013 7:26:56 AM PST> <Info> <JDBC> <epmserver> <ErpIntegrator0> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '17' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1384183616643> <BEA-001128> <Connection for pool "EPMSystemRegistry" has been closed.>

• 3. Re: ERPI 11.1.2.2 Patch
              JeffJon

That error would indicate that the database connection pool was closed.  If you restart ERPI and then run the load, does it load successfully?     c

• 4. Re: ERPI 11.1.2.2 Patch

Hi JeffJon

I had restarted ERPI  and run the Dataload then i am geting below  error

ERROR ODI-1217 session COMM_LOAD_BALANCES  <4052> fails  with return code 8000 caused by  ODI -1226 step set process failure fails after 1 attempts

• 5. Re: ERPI 11.1.2.2 Patch
                  JeffJon

If you view the ODI Operator, you should see the scenario that was executed.  IF you expand out the failed scenaio you will see what step failed., view the properties on the failed step to get more detail in regards to the error.