This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 11:25 PM by Rajat RSS

Cost of the exam 1zo-146

Rajat Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Dear All,

I want to appear in the exam 1zo-146. I am from india. The oracle site says Rs 8014 is required to appear in the exam. My question is whether there exists any additional service charge of RS 1200 against the exam.

If it is required then ok but if some one is asking you for the extra money where some one should complain about it.

Regards

Rajat

• 1. Re: Cost of the exam 1zo-146
    bigdelboy Pro

Rajat wrote:

Dear All,

I want to appear in the exam 1zo-146. I am from india. The oracle site says Rs 8014 is required to appear in the exam. My question is whether there exists any additional service charge of RS 1200 against the exam.

If it is required then ok but if some one is asking you for the extra money where some one should complain about it.

Regards

Rajat

The exam seems to be figure quoted today when I checked for India.

At first glance there is a possibility someone at the test center (I assume you are talking to a test center) may have been trying to put some money in his own pocket.  But there may be other explanations, a test center may only give exams to it's own students .... so that is what it is all about,

I don know the exact communications that occurred between yourself and the test center.

I would suggest:

(1) Getting a test booked:

--- Identify any alternative test centers close to you, consider using a different one.

--- Try to book the test via Pearson VUE or online, That may the "surcharge" shouldnt occur.  Links from the certification.oracle.com website ....

(2) Reporting the fraud.

If you feel you there was corruption attempt by the test center you should do one of the following:

-- If you wish to continue with this get a CLEAR detailed account of the what happened with dates, names, times:

Do ONE of the following:-

[A] -- From the certification.oracle.com website, raise an Service Request - problems with the test center.  NOTE THE SR number.

-- -- Optionally raise a email to OCP_FRAUD with same info quoting the SR number.

[B] -- Ring up Pearson VUE and discuss with them ( Its unlikely the Pearson VUE frontline will be interested.

[C] -- Raise an exam security issue from the pearson VUE website.

I presume this was all verbal.

The choice is yours (especially as you raised two threads).

• 2. Re: Cost of the exam 1zo-146
    Brandye Barrington Expert

I agree with every suggestion in the above post.

Regards,

Brandye Barrington

Certification Forum Moderator

• 3. Re: Cost of the exam 1zo-146
    Rajat Newbie

Thanks guys. Your suggestion actually helped. I found a test center which is not asking any extra money.

Regards

Rajat

Incoming Links

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points