2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2013 1:05 PM by mrrobinchen RSS

Budgeted Units / Time changes during import

mrrobinchen

Hello and thank you for taking your time to view my very first post.

I am having some issues when I export a project from one computer and importing it to another. My Budgeted Units / Time will show 2.00/h or 1.00/h on computer #1 but then when I export it out and import it into computer #2, the values on some BU/T will show 2.01h, 1.99h or 0.99h, 1.01/h. Both computers have the same preference settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robin

• 1. Re: Budgeted Units / Time changes during import
          Erdem Uysal

Dear Robin,

It seems to be a Calendar problem. Be sure the holidays set are identical for both calendar. Please check  the Calendars' "Workweek" standard work hours are identical: (Enterprise > Calendars > "The Calendar" > Modify > Workweek..

Regards,

Erdem,

• 2. Re: Budgeted Units / Time changes during import
            mrrobinchen

Hi Erdem,

Thank you for your help. I've tried aligning all the calendars and excluded any holidays to a calendar of 7d x 10h x 2sft . I noticed that on the resource screen, the calendars for the individual resources were not all aligned. I have aligned every calendar on the enterprise menu, resource screen, and even activity level. I just did another import but the same shows some of them showing as off as 0.90 or even 0.86 budgeted units / time. Any other suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,

Robin