This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 1, 2013 4:49 AM by Srini Chavali-Oracle RSS

intercompany relations

f0c992b1-32d3-4d66-aedb-2941324fc221 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

hi,

all i wanted to do is inter company flow -transferring material from one legal entity to another legal entity under same organization.

for which i was asked to set up intercompany relations between these two operating units--operating unit 1 and operating unit 2  -which exists under LE 1 and LE 2 respectively

i have defined a customer and location and supplier and site under operating unit 1 and 2 respectively.

operating unit 2 is shipping organization.................operating unit 1 is selling/receiving organisation..................

i log into inventory responsibility to set up inter company relations - i could not paste the screen here-------- navigation set up --> organisation---> intercompany transaction.

and

while entering intercompany relations in inventory responsibility..............customer location and supplier site is not coming in LOV... i could enter the customer name but not the location

in the same way...i could take supplier from LOV but not the site.........it is displaying list of values contains no entries

location and site is not coming in LOV.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points