0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 8:51 AM by user608228

Remote manager custom javatask

user608228

Hi,

This is on OIM 11gR2:

I have configured a custom javatask (remote) that performs few business logic, and this uses Platform.getService to readin few lookups and other forminstance related functionality. Now I have build the adapter successfully and placed the jar in server/JavaTasks on the server side and JavaTasks folder of remote manager. When i invoke the adapter it is throwing following exception on remote manager console, it is throwing exception at Platform.getService line of the code :

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOExc

eption parsing XML document from class path resource [META-INF/iam-spring-config

.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [M

ETA-INF/iam-spring-config.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea

nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:349)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea

nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade

r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)

r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)

r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)

r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:212)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa

dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa

dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:80)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon

text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtain

FreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:422)

at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres

h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)

at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<i

nit>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)

Please help.

Thanks